Handl Defense introduces the Mk17 – M110 Trigger Module, the original SR-25 / M110 magazine compatible alloy trigger module for the FN SCAR® 17S, Mk.17, and Mk.20 platforms. The Mk17 – M110 Trigger Module is made from billet 7075-T6 aluminum. We have completely re-engineered the trigger module. It accepts SR 25 / M110 pattern magazines, yet maintains the basic profile of the FN SCAR® trigger module. The Mk17 – M110 Trigger Module was designed to work with industry standard modifications such as after market triggers and other accessories.
We have specifically designed the magazine-well to be compatible with the combat proven SR-25 and M110 pattern magazines. We redesigned the grip tang to accept various AR series compatible grips without beaver tails, with the exception of Magpul MOE + and ERGO grips. Additionally, we re-contoured the arch above the grip to accommodate gloved and smaller hands, allowing easier access to the fire controls.
The Handl Defense Mk17 – M110 was tested extensively prior to its release. It was tested in excess of the standards for the CAR-H (Mk.17 and Mk.20) Spec Sheet of September 2011. The Mk17 – M110 Trigger Module is made of 7075-T6 aluminum in order to exceed the expectations for durability and reliability for the MIL-STD testing.
- Utilization of proven and durable magazine systems
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- No magazine-well flex or receiver flex
- Reduces risk of trigger doubling
- Readily accepts after market trigger sets
- User-friendly ergonomics
- Compatible with most AR-15 pistol grips
- Drilled & Tapped grip screw hole
- Factory FN SCAR® lower parts DO NOT require any modification for installation
- Exterior profile is similar to original FN SCAR® factory lower (will accept EGLM* for MIL/LE Mk17 – M110m)
- Material: CNC Machined 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Black Type III Hard Coat Anodizing for both black and FDE trigger module*
- Magazine: Lancer L7, SR-25, M110, MAGPUL .308 PMAG, ASC, POF, DPMS Magazines, etc.
- Grip: Most AR-15 compatible grips
- Weight: 12 oz.
- All steps and processes in the manufacturing of the Mk17 series trigger modules receiver is in accordance with US Military standards.
*FDE units only. Ceramic paint, color match to FN SCAR® FDE.
Click here for installation instructions: handldefense.wpengine.com/installation
Don’t want to install your Mk17 – M110 yourself? Check out our services and receive free shipping!
FN SCAR® is a trademark owned by FN HERSTAL, S.A. Handl Defense LLC’s use of “FN SCAR®” “FN SCAR® 17S” “FN SCAR® 16S” or any variation of “FN SCAR®”, is in no way intended to misidentify goods or services, or to cause a likelihood of confusion. Handl Defense recognizes the trademark “FN SCAR®” belongs to FN HERSTAL, S.A. Handl Defense LLC consumers who purchase any Handl Defense LLC product must assume that the product or service it represents is not associated with the source of a different product or service. Mk. 17 is a U.S. government designation for a specific type of firearm. Handl Defense LLC’s use of “Mk.17” “Mk.17 CAR-H” or “Mk.17 type rifle” is in reference only to that U.S. government designation, or products intended for it. Handl Defense LLC products are different in function and design, from FN SCAR® components, and therefore cannot constitute a trade dress infringement. Handl Defense LLC takes no responsibility and accepts no liability for, mistakes, confusion, or misinterpretations of third parties.