Handl Defense introduces the Mk. 17 – M110 SSR Trigger Module. This SR-25 / M110 magazine alloy trigger module is compatible with the FN SCAR® 17S, Mk.17, and Mk.20 platforms. The Mk.17 M110 SSR features a 45 degree left side beveled magazine well. This unique feature allows the shooter to track targets while changing magazines from the prone position.
- Utilization of proven and durable magazine systems
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- No magazine-well flex or receiver flex
- Reduces risk of trigger doubling
- Readily accepts after market trigger sets
- User-friendly ergonomics
- Compatible with most AR-15 pistol grips
- Drilled & Tapped grip screw hole
- Factory FN SCAR® lower parts DO NOT require any modification for installation
- Cutaway magazine well for 60% faster magazine re-loads from the prone
- Material: CNC Machined 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Black Type III Hard Coat Anodizing for both black and FDE trigger module*
- Magazine: Lancer L7, SR-25, M110, MAGPUL .308 PMAG, ASC, POF, DPMS Magazines, etc.
- Grip: Most AR-15 compatible grips
- Weight: 10 oz.
- All steps and processes in the manufacturing of the Mk17 series trigger modules receiver is in accordance with US Military standards.
*FDE units only. Ceramic paint, color match to FN SCAR® FDE.
Click here for installation instructions: handldefense.wpengine.com/installation
Don’t want to install your Mk17 – M110 SSR yourself? Check out our services and receive free shipping!
FN SCAR® is a trademark owned by FN HERSTAL, S.A. Handl Defense LLC’s use of “FN SCAR®” “FN SCAR® 17S” “FN SCAR® 16S” or any variation of “FN SCAR®”, is in no way intended to misidentify goods or services, or to cause a likelihood of confusion. Handl Defense recognizes the trademark “FN SCAR®” belongs to FN HERSTAL, S.A. Handl Defense LLC consumers who purchase any Handl Defense LLC product must assume that the product or service it represents is not associated with the source of a different product or service. Mk. 17 is a U.S. government designation for a specific type of firearm. Handl Defense LLC’s use of “Mk.17” “Mk.17 CAR-H” or “Mk.17 type rifle” is in reference only to that U.S. government designation, or products intended for it. Handl Defense LLC products are different in function and design, from FN SCAR® components, and therefore cannot constitute a trade dress infringement. Handl Defense LLC takes no responsibility and accepts no liability for, mistakes, confusion, or misinterpretations of third parties.