MK17 AK Pinup Girl shirt is our homage to several years of hard work into the MK17 AK platform. The art work is a pin up girl holding a Handl Defense Mk.17-Ak. This weapon is Handl Defense’s solution to fighting unconventional warfare in denied areas. The girl is wearing a Soviet Airborne Beret, Spetznaz styled stockings, and Spetznaz cut off shirt. She is also wearing camouflage shorts that are in TTsKO pattern. This is the pattern that Soviet Spetnaz wore in Afghanistan in the 1980’s. She represents American fascination with Russian objects, like the AK-47. The pin up girl is superimposed on the Soviet Hammer and Sickle. This represents the 7.62×39 ammunition used in the MK.17-AK.
- The softest, smoothest, best-looking short sleeve tee shirt available anywhere!
- Printed on American Apparel Shirt
- 4.3 oz. 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Lightweight, premium fabric
- Reinforced seams for durability
- Made in the USA
- Color: Red