L7AWM. To develop the toughest and most reliable .308 polymer magazine on the market, Lancer took engineering inspiration from the L5AWM (5.56) and the SIG Sauer MPX, combining the best advances of both to bring the L7AWM 7.62X51mm magazine to life.
The L7AWM is lightweight with steel feed lips that wrap completely around the magazine to maximize stiffness and reliability while preventing dimpling to the front of the magazine. A switchable drain lock in the floor plate comes standard on all L7s, allowing users to configure the magazine for either water-borne or extreme dust conditions. The L7AWM is designed to work in multiple weapon systems – SR25, Handl Defense Mk17 trigger modules, DPMS 308, SIG 716, LM308, etc. Available in 10, 20, and 25 round capacities in translucent and opaque.
Designed, tooled, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- Impact resistant polymer body
- Insert molded stainless front guard, resistant for high volume shooting
- Stainless rear feed lip, provides a durable stable platform for feeding
- Available with translucent or opaque body
- Straight internal geometry with a controlled tilt follower
- Stainless steel spring
- Slide on bottom with a switchable drain
- Aggressive texture to improve gripping and retrieval from pouches
- Designed, tooled, manufactured & assembled in the United States of America