What started as a custom design built for his Force Recon platoon during a deployment became a lifelong mission for Travis Haley to build a rifle sling that works around the end user, and not the other way.
The D3 Rifle Sling can be run in single point or two point configuration and has been designed to transition between the two in moments. The sling includes two positive locking QD swivels and features Haley’s proven, SDI single hand quick adjustment system.
The sling also debuts a long profile pad, inspired by climbing harnesses created by the worlds leading mountaineering companies. A 5-layer laminated construction sealed with stretch woven materials, the pad provides stability and comfort without adding weight or bulk.
The D3 Rifle Sling is the result of over 15 years of continuous use, revision and improvement, delivering a versatile platform intuitive to the point where the rifle becomes a natural extension of the body.
– Comfortable Tweave Durastretch shoulder pad
– T6 aluminum black anodized IWC-HSP 2 point to single point Triglide
– MIL-W-4088 Type 7 webbing
– Standard Stainless Steel 1″ QD sling swivel black oxide (Front)
– Stainless Steel 1″ small D loop QD sling swivel black oxide (Rear)
– Made In USA