Handl Defense MOD O Grip, is made and manufactured by BCM. Handl Defense has determined that the BCM Mod 0 grip offers the best efficiency, ergonomics, and articulation needed to efficiently manipulate weapons controls. Its neutral angle brings the operators hand forward, closer to the critical functions of the weapon without having to change hand placement on fire control.
- Reduced angle for improved ergonomics
- Hinged trap door offering storage inside the grip with a water resistant rubber gasket
- Made in the USA and manufactured from high quality impact resistant polymers.
- Test fit to ensure proper function (may display attributes consistent with this QC process)
- Made by: Bravo Company USA
* NOTE: This grip will only fit Handl Defense Mk17 – M110, Mk17 – M4, Mk17 – AK, and other Handl Defense products or AR-15 pattern series of trigger modules and or lowers. It will not fit properly on the OEM FN SCAR® TRIGGER MODULE.
FN SCAR® is a trademark owned by FN HERSTAL, S.A. Handl Defense LLC’s use of “FN SCAR®” “FN SCAR® 17S” “FN SCAR® 16S” or any variation of “FN SCAR®”, is in no way intended to misidentify goods or services, or to cause a likelihood of confusion. Handl Defense recognizes the trademark “FN SCAR®” belongs to FN HERSTAL, S.A. Handl Defense LLC consumers who purchase any Handl Defense LLC product must assume that the product or service it represents is not associated with the source of a different product or service. Mk. 17 is a U.S. government designation for a specific type of firearm. Handl Defense LLC’s use of “Mk.17” “Mk.17 CAR-H” or “Mk.17 type rifle” is in reference only to that U.S. government designation, or products intended for it. Handl Defense LLC products are different in function and design, from FN SCAR® components, and therefore cannot constitute a trade dress infringement. Handl Defense LLC takes no responsibility and accepts no liability for, mistakes, confusion, or misinterpretations of third parties.