When combined with Aimpoint’s patented TwistMount, the 3XMag gives the user something never before possible – the ability to switch in a split second from CQB (Close Quarters Battle) to semi-sniping and vice versa.
Users can rapidly switch from non-magnifying to magnifying while keeping their Aimpoint sight on their firearm. The versatile 3XMag can also be used as a handheld magnifying glass monocular for discreet observation and identification.
The recommended mount for the 3XMag is the Aimpoint TwistMount, for fast attachment and detachment. The Aimpoint TwistMount fits any MIL-Std 1913 Picatinny Rail.
Unique features of the 3XMag
- Mountable on a rail system behind Aimpoint sights
- Extremely fast and ingenious mounting solution (Twist Mount – Picatinny)
- Can also be mounted with a regular 30 mm ring
- Provides extended range to the operator
- Combines the best of two worlds – CQB & semi-sniping
- Increases confidence, performance, and flexibility
- No influence on point of impact – No need for re-zeroing the sight
- Doubles as handheld magnifying glass monocular.
|Working principle||Magnifying device|
|Field of view (FOV)||7°|
|Exit pupil diameter||7mm, (0.28”)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||110 mm x 44 mm x 41 mm, (4.3” x 1.7” x 1.6”)|
|Weight||200g, (7.1 oz) including rubber cover|
|Humidity||0 – 100% condensing or non-condensing|
|Temperature range||-45° – +71° C, (-50° – +160° F)|
|Water resistance – submersible to||20m, (67ft)|
|Objective diameter||20mm, (0.78”)|